ABOUT ALL GROAN UP AND PAUL ANGONE
Conversation, Community, and Collaboration for Groan Ups. Created by Paul Angone.
13 Reasons All Groan Up
Might Be For You.
1. You’ve asked, “what now?” Almost. Every. Single. Day.
2. You feel like a kid most of the time, until you see a real kid and think, “Good Lord, kids are really young these days.”
3. You know you should stop feeling entitled to, but still secretly feel entitled to winter breaks, spring breaks, and summers off.
4. You make comments like “I was NEVER allowed to wear something like that when I was her age!”
5. You ironed your dress shirts for the first month of your new job, and then decided a much easier strategy was just to stop believing that wrinkles exist
6. You’ve caught yourself saying more than once, “I’m getting too old for this.”
7. You’ve had a job (or no job) nearly every year for a decade
8. You’ve realized everyone’s too busy putting a PR spin on their own Facebook profile to care much about yours.
9. You’d pay top dollar for a moment of clarity.
10. Your faith has moved to the outskirts of town next to the trailer park and three-legged squirrel refuge, and you’re looking to lure it back.
11. You’ve wondered if God has just changed his number and forgot to pass the message on to you.
12. You want truth to living your 20’s well.
13. You’ve realized the grass is always greener on the other side, until you get there, and realize it’s because of all the manure.
If it sounds like you might be a “Groan Up”, enter your email below to have All Groan Up delivered directly to you. Also if you enter your email right now and then forward your confirmation to [email protected], I’ll make sure to send you a copy of the 21 Secrets for your 20′s ebook. For free. Can’t beat that.
Best of All Groan Up
If you want to dip your feet in some Groan Up Goodness here are some of the top articles, discussions and videos to check out.
21 Secrets for Your 20′s – List
The First Contraction: The Passage Into Parenthood - Video Post
3 Life Lessons from Playing Oregon Trail – Article
All GROAN UP is about community and collaboration. Have an idea for an article or video that will rock All Groan Up’s world? Check out how to write for All Groan Up.
(An-go-knee), host of All Groan Up, is an Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Story-Teller, Husband, Humorist, and New Dad who’s heck bent on really discussing what’s really going on in these Emerging Adult years.
Paul’s debut book All Groan Up: Searching for Self, Faith, and a Freaking Job! hits bookstores Spring 2013. Want to taste a sample of All Groan Up: Searching for Self, Faith, and a Freaking Job! download a chapter titled Top Ramen Dreamer to wet your whistle.
Paul grew up in Colorado, has his Communications Studies degree from Westmont College and Masters in Organizational Leadership from Azusa Pacific University. He lives in Los Angeles with his beautiful wife and their two baby girls.
Paul Angone Around the Web
Paul doesn’t just live at All Groan Up. Check out a collection of articles Paul has penned on other websites of awesome proportions:
Creativity’s Worst Enemy – Relevant Magazine
The Four Will Become One – Love and Respect NOW
Claiming Musicians as One of Us – Stuff Christians Like
The Spark of a Writer - Jeff Goins
Acne Scars of Understanding – People of the Second Chance
Four Commandments to Writing Funny – The Write Practice
We Can’t Handle the Truth – Michelle Ward, When I Grow Up Coach
Will This Generation Rise to the Challenge? – The Next Great Generation
Motel Floor Leadership – The Moxy Project
All Groan Up Art
Want to help spread the word about the book while giving your website some really cool Egg art? Yes, that’s right Egg art! Place an All Groan Up egg on your website or Pinterest. It’s super easy. Each egg was designed and photographed by the very, very talented artist/photographer James Daly.
All photo’s of Paul Angone on All Groan Up were taken by the amazingly talented married duo of Micah and Megan Photographers.
All Groan Up Guarantee
If this website doesn’t change your life, I promise a 150% money back guarantee.