My passion is to empower college students, twentysomethings, and thirtysomethings with overwhelming amounts of truth, hope, and hilarity as I narrate the unfolding story of my generation, for my generation.
I’d love to send you some FREE chapters from my book 101 Secrets For Your Twenties. Enter your email below to receive encouraging and insightful content from All Groan Up delivered directly to you and then I’ll also hook you up with some free chapters from my book.
Still not sure if All Groan Up is for you? Here are seven signs you might want to put up your feet, grab your drink of choice, and stay awhile.
7 Signs All Groan Up is For You
1. You’ve asked, “what now?” Almost. Every. Single. Day.
2. You feel like a kid most of the time, until you see a real kid and think, “Good Lord, kids are really young these days.”
3. You’ve realized everyone’s too busy putting a PR spin on their own Facebook profile to care much about yours.
4. You feel alone in all the overwhelming twentysomething questions.
5. You’d pay top dollar for a moment of clarity.
6. You want the secrets to living your 20s well.
7. You know now that the grass is always greener on the other side, until you get there, and realize it’s because of all the manure.
Best of All Groan Up
If you want to dip your feet in some Groan Up Goodness here are some of the top articles, discussions and videos to check out.
21 Secrets for Your 20’s - (over 1 million views and counting)
Twentysomething Problems (as told by Eggs)
Stuff Twentysomethings Say
Guide to Being a Groan Up (as explained by 1st graders to Paul Angone)
More About Me, Paul Angone
I’m an author, speaker, humorist, and the creator of AllGroanUp.com — a place for those asking “what now?”, which has received millions of visitors from over 180 countries. I started All Groan Up in 2011 out of my Masters program in Organizational Leadership, where I focused my studies on Emerging Adulthood and generational differences between Millennials and Boomers.
My debut book 101 Secrets for your Twenties released July 1st, 2013.
I have written articles featured on Huffington Post, Relevant Magazine, Collegiate Magazine, Thought Catalog, Love and Respect NOW, People of the Second Chance, Life After College, etc. I also love speaking to colleges, churches, conferences, non-profits and businesses. Check out my speaking page to see what people have said about my speaking and watch a clip of me on stage.
I grew up in Colorado, have my Communications Studies degree from Westmont College and Masters in Organizational Leadership from Azusa Pacific University. I live in Los Angeles with my beautiful wife and our two baby girls.
All Groan Up Guarantee
If this website doesn’t change your life, I promise a 150% money back guarantee.